As my end of year display is comming up very soon and the days are flying by, it was time I got to work on it! So I started off this weekend by making some basic frames to frame my jewellery.
I decided to set up a practice run of my display to see if my ideas would work. All I can say is thank goodness I did! My collage idea was not as effective as I thought it would be, here was the rough attempt to get a visual idea for myself:
The idea was to have a strip out with a collage of where I get my inspiration from and some test pieces. I thought having my jewellery in frames would be enough for it to stand out, but I was mistaken. So… plan B was to use abstract photosof my jewellery that I had taken throughout the year, and come up with a more simple, clean composition. Here is the result: